The Argon ONE M.2 NVME Expansion Card
expands support for M.2 NVME
SSDs to maximize the true speed potential of your Raspberry Pi 4. You can now boot via an M.2 NVME SSD, allowing for faster boot times and larger storage capacity compared to a traditional microSD card.
- Simply replace the bottom of the Argon ONE case with the expansion board and the case can now use SSDs. It is recommended to use Raspberry Pi 4 cases as the boards have USB 3.0 ports.
Argon ONE M.2 is UASP supported for the Raspberry Pi 4 , meaning you can maximize the transfer speeds of your M.2 SATA drive.
- Expands your Raspberry Pi 4 with M.2 NVME SSD compatibility. Works only with the Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 case , sold separately.
- Accepts any size M.2 NVME SSD with M-Key or B+M Key
- This Raspberry Pi 4 SSD Board maximizes high-speed data transfer for Raspberry Pi 4
- You can install your operating system on the M.2 SSD
- M.2 SSD NVME card
- USB3.0 bridge
- Plastic base
- 2 thermal pads
- 4 screws
- 4 rubber feet
- operation manual